Thank you for navigating this website in deciding what lawyer you want to represent you. Case results and client satisfaction is what is most important to me as an attorney at law. In order to consistently satisfy clients and win cases I use a simple approach: I stand in the shoes of my clients and advocate for them as I would do for myself if confronted with the same legal problem. I use this approach because my client has chosen me from thousands of other choices. They feel I am the best attorney they can hire, and for that reason, they deserve the best I can provide them and nothing less. This is what you should expect from the lawyer you hire and this summarizes the attitude and effort I bring to the courtroom.
I enjoy helping people as a West Virginia lawyer. I strongly encourage you to speak with people that I have represented in the past. Of everything that I have accomplished as an attorney, I am most proud of the thanks and compliments I have received from my clients. My clients and their votes of confidence have given me everything I have ever wanted from the practice of law. As a client of the Nestor Law Office you can expect dedication, personal attention, and most importantly, results.
- West Virginia University, B.A. Political Science 1999
- West Virginia University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2002
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia State Bar
- West Virginia Association for Justice
- Randolph County Chamber of Commerce
- Osiris Shriners
- American Bar Association
- Life Member - National Rifle Association (NRA)
- Elkins Wees 108 Blue Lodge Mason
- Royal Arch Mason, York Rite